These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for all items as featured in our website. Except as otherwise expressly agreed upon between a duly authorised person of Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors and the Customer, the Terms and Conditions shall apply notwithstanding any provision s to the contrary which may appear on any form or other document issued by any Customer.
1. All quotations are valid for one (1) month only, unless advised by Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors.
2. If any price rise for materials and/or labour occurs within this time, Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors reserves the right to increase the quotation within this one (1) month quotation period, to cover the extra costs , however this will be limited only to the increase cost sustained to Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors.
3. All orders placed with Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors will be accepted subject to the Terms and Conditions. Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors may from time to time alter these Terms and Conditions of Sale and such altered Terms and Conditions shall apply after notification by Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors to the Customer.
4. All our labour and materials carry a twelve (12) month warranty. Additionally, there are extended manufacturers’ warranties from 3 years, 5 years ,10 years or lifetime, depending upon the product ordered. These are limited warranties, depending upon that part of the product which may deteriorate before its normal wear life.
5. Usually Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors can remove and dispose of the Customer’s old product/s being replaced, without charge, if requested.
6. Every endeavour is made to give the Customer the most competitive quotation possible. If however, the Customer is able to provide a cheaper written quote, Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors will endeavour to match or supply a more competitive quotation, if possible.
Terms of Payment
7. A Tax Invoice will be forwarded to the Customer with details of payment for an initial thirty (30) percent deposit of the proposed order.
8. The quotation is deemed to have been accepted as an order after the payment of the initial deposit.
9. Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors accept cash, cheque, direct deposit and all
credit cards. A credit card fee of two (2) percent is added to the final payment.
10. After the order has been processed, there are no refunds.
11. The Customer is aware that the products manufactured are individually made for such customer and therefore cannot be exchanged or returned. If there are
any issues with the completed product with which the customer is not agreeable, Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors will endeavour to rectify that product to ensure the product is agreeable to the customer.
12. All products remain the property of Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors, until payment is made in full.
13. Final payment of the product/sis due upon receipt or installation.
14. Any final payment left outstanding for more than seven (7) days after receipt of the product, will incur three (3) percent interest daily on the balance outstanding until payment is paid in full.
15. All products carry an initial twelve (12) months’ warranty on products and labour. Blinds carry 3 or 5 year manufacturers’ warranties. Variations of shade can occur with different dyelots of fabrics and fabrics can suffer shrinkage or dropping within this period for which Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors cannot be held responsible or liable as a consequence. If a product however, proves to be defective within the period of the warranty, the Customer must notify Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors in order that rectification of the defective product can be made within the warranty period. If rectification of the product proves to be difficult, Cronulla Curtains or Bright Interiors may decide to replace the product. The product will be replaced with another as originally ordered and not varied in any way from the original order. The original warranty will be considered void if the product has been altered, modified, or been misused, neglected, or damaged in any way